Thursday, May 21, 2009

Week 8 Thing 19 Web 2.0 Award List

The selections on this awards list was a lot of fun to look at. The first thing I clicked on was the widgets and the snow globe popped up. You ask the globe any question and it comes up with a generic answer that would fit any question. Stupid, but fun. Then I clicked on I don't know what and up came this radio station. I noticed I could copy them so I tried to do so and it worked. That is why they are in the blog.
I looked at a lot of the items on the list. Some were more interesting than others. I used Picnik to edit pictures for an AEP project. It's easy to use. I looked at the SpanishPod and it looks like something I can use, but I didn't want to get in to it now because of the time factor. There are free lessons so I want to go back to this site. A lot of the sites were interesting.
I liked the way the sites were given first, second, third, and honorable mention status. Not that I would give total credence to these ratings, but it does give me an idea of the quality of the sites.

No comments:

Post a Comment