Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Week 9 Thing 20 You Tube

I first became acquainted with Straight No Chaser last year. They are phenomenal. Of all of their performances I still like the 12 Days of Christmas the most. I didn't know how to embed a video so I found this other video and thought someone may be able to use it. It worked!

.


I like You Tube because of it ease in using it and the endless variety of videos you can choose from. I don't like it because of its lack of restriction of its contents; too much garbage.

I did find out that even though You Tube is restricted in school I could view videos on other sites. I wouldn't depend on them to use in lessons, though. I looked up book trailers and found a lot of them that were pretty neat. One of my favorites is " The Recess Queen."

No comments:

Post a Comment